Honour Amongst Thieves
Types of Made Men
Made men come in various types, some of which are better in certain fields while others allow actions that only they can perform. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Arm Breaker: A professional thug that specialises in threats and intimidation.
- Assassin: An expert in the arts of death.
- Beggar Master: Transforms the diseased unfortuante and downtrodden into a network of spies.
- Black Magician: A transmuter of an unsavoury habits.
- Body Guard: Trained swordsman, specialising in protecting others.
- Cat Burglar: Master break and enter artists.
- Charlatan: A failed apprentice magican.
- Corrupt Magistrate: A beholden magistrate allows some subverting of the justice system.
- Corrupt Noble: Can divert the Duke’s attention and allows entrance to the Noble Ward.
- Corrupt Priest: Can divert the attention of peoples and allows entrance to the Gods Ward.
- Cutthroat: A brutally violent assassin wannabe.
- Cracksman: An expert in locks and wards.
- Fence: An established black market dealer. Will not lead a crime.
- Forger: Creates false papers, writs, valuable for dealing with the upper class. Will not lead a crime.
- Harlot: A lady of the night, good in social situations in lower class places.
- Junksman: He lives as a beggar and sees a lot of the underside of the city.
- Man-At-Arms: War veterans and bravos. Combat worthy.
- Mercenary Captain: Skilled in tactics and strategy in offense or defense.
- Minstrel: Entertainers, works in well the upper classes.
- Mistress: Ladies-in-waiting moving effortlessly through the upper classes.
- Moneylender: Running pawnshops and smaller fences, helps recruit those down on their luck. Will not lead a crime.
- Racketeer: An experience swindler, conman or smugglar. Can run rackets and smuggling rings.
- Taskmaster: Also known as a Whip. Helps keeping the coves in line.
- Torturer: Great for intimidation or coercing kidnapped victims.
- Vagabond Performer: Street entertainer, great disguising crimes or looking for new coves.